We are always looking for team members who are reliable, consistent individuals that are faith friendly and willing to prepare. Due to the level of commitment that our worship team requires, we ask that all applicants be at least 18 years of age.
We believe that as we serve we can help others take their next step in following Jesus. If you have been gifted with musical, vocal or technical abilities, this may be a great area for you to serve. Thank you for your interest in being a part of the worship team at Elevation Church!
Please take the following steps to schedule your audition time:
Review the Team Values and Expectations.
Review the Weekly Schedule.
Review the Audition Process for instructions on how to prepare for your audition.
Fill out the Audition Form located at the bottom of the page and click submit.
After you have submitted your Audition Form, a member of our leadership team will contact you to schedule an audition time.
If you have any questions please contact
Team Values and Expectations
Take a moment and review our team values and expectations.
Take a moment to review the schedule below. This is the normal weekly schedule and commitment expectations for those leading in worship on Sunday.
Monday – Wednesday (2 - 3 hrs)
Listen, practice and memorize the music for Thursday rehearsal
Thursday Night (1.5 - 2 hrs)
Arrival and setup (6:30pm - 7:00pm)
Rehearsal (7:00pm - 8:00pm)
Friday – Saturday (1 hr)
Sharpen anything that’s questionable
Sunday (4 hrs)
Final Rehearsal and Que to Que (7:15am)
Worship Service (9:00am)
Worship Service (10:30am)
If you are selected to be a part of the worship team, the Worship Leader will set you up with an account on www.planningcenteronline.com. This is an online service planning website where band members, songs and service flow are scheduled and posted. It allows worship team members to access chord charts and lyric sheets as well as mp3’s of songs we will be using in worship.
- Please be prepared to sing a musical selection that is not a'cappella. All auditions should be accompanied by instrumental CD or MP3 (IPad, phone etc.)
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to your audition time to ensure you have the appropriate musical accompaniment.
- You will be asked to perform two songs. The first song will be a one of your choosing. We also ask that you learn and perform “Fierce" by Jesus Culture in the key of D.
- Please bring a set of headphones.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early to your audition time to set up.
- Our Head of Tech will interview any applicants who are interested in a position on our tech team.
You will receive a call the week following your audition. In some cases, it may be evident that an applicant’s skills have not developed enough to serve on a regularly scheduled basis. Should this be the case, those conducting the audition will send an email giving some advice on how the applicant can improve. After some time and practice another audition may be scheduled.